Looking for a quotation? Call us on 0844 488 9204*|info@club-insure.co.uk

Community Centres Insurance

Community Centres Insurance 2018-03-02T15:30:04+00:00

Unique insurance for unique venues

Community Centres

We provide bespoke products that offer comprehensive protection to community centres. As these venues have a particular set of needs, it is crucial that we provide our clients with policies that successfully cover every detail and meet every insurance requirement. Many community centres have charitable status and are regularly utilised for various events. As a result they play a vital part in local communities and require the best possible insurance from trusted brokers.

Our service is thorough and we focus on ensuring the claims process is as stress free as possible. Our award winning team delivers a responsive and efficient service including tailor-made policies and meetings in person.

Designed by our team of specialists, Club Insure guarantee the following:

  • Exclusive tailor-made policy wording by a panel of “A” Rated, British Insurers.
  • Exclusive Health & Safety/Risk Management support packages to suit your requirements.
  • In-House, award winning claims department and dedicated account handler.
  • Face to face visits.

To arrange an appointment with our specialist insurance manager or to inform us of your renewal date, simply complete our contact form or call 0844 488 9204.