Conservative Clubs

We insure Conservative Clubs across the UK, because we believe in protecting their future.

The Leading Insurance Broker for ACC Tory Clubs

Our high standard of service is well-recognised within the industry. We’ve won Insurance Times awards demonstrating our dedication to our conservative club customers. You’re not just getting a great insurance policy – you’re getting a whole team of experts.

Remember – we’re on your side. We put emphasis on claims prevention, offering risk management services to help you keep your claims low and your premiums lower. If you do need to make a claim, we’re there for you too, negotiating the claim on your behalf to make sure your club gets the best settlement.

Insurance partners to the Association of Conservative Clubs

We work alongside industry bodies to safeguard your future. The Association of Conservative Clubs is the governing body for Conservative Clubs throughout the UK. The association is one of the biggest group of political clubs in the country, with an estimated 1,100 member venues.

Club Insure has been working with the ACC since 2013. In that time, we’ve supported clubs through legal disputes, Public Liability claims, employee dishonesty and almost everything in between. If you’re a member of the ACC you don’t have to partner with us, but you are recommended to.

We’ve built a strong reputation as a supporter of the work political clubs do. The biggest reason why Conservative Clubs work with us is because other Conservative Clubs work with us too. Our experience and knowledge of the unique problems that the community faces means we can see many issues before they arise.

Conservative Club Claims Facts

£109,79.76 - Average cost of an Employers’ Liability claim from Conservative Clubs

One in seven Conservative Clubs made a claim

What cover does my Conservative Club need?

A range of insurance covers are will be necessary to protect your conservative club. Association of Conservative Clubs insurance requires owners to safeguard all sections of their operation, from staff to guests, premises to stock.

Buildings and Contents

Protect your building and everything in it. From function rooms and bars through to trophy cabinets and other equipment, you don’t want to be left footing the bill if your club’s belongings are lost, damaged or stolen.

Stock, materials and food contents cover

If the unexpected happens and you need to make a claim for stock, materials or perished food then you’ll need this type of insurance cover in place.

Business Interruption

The unexpected happens and your club has to close temporarily. Can you survive without income rolling in? That’s where Business Interruption steps in.

Money Cover

This will protect you if money is lost or stolen either on your premises or in transit.

Loss of Licence

If you lose your licence, you’ll be covered for any losses. This includes costs and expenses such as legal fees.

Public Liability

If a visitor to your club suffers an accident or injury, they may make a claim against you. Your insurance policy will cover you financially.

Employers’ Liability

You’ll legally need Employers’ Liability cover if you employ one or more members of staff, though it’s recommended to protect volunteers too. Like Public Liability, it will cover you against claims should an employee fall ill or get injured while working for you.

Additional covers

Directors’ and Officers’, Cyber, Flood Excess, Terrorism… it’s likely you won’t have considered how these risks could impact your club. That’s okay, we can help you to decide what cover you’ll need to put in place.

Ready to insure your Conservative Club?