Our innovative approach provides clients with the support, confidence and ability to independently facilitate necessary health & safety management and employment issues. Unique, affordable packages are tailor made to suit individual requirements, ensuring there is a package to suit everybody. Our risk management team have been meticulously selected for their proven, hands-on experience in the leisure and hospitality market and dealing with all associated health and safety issues.
The Risk Management Service
The Risk Management Service provides an extensive menu of health and safety, employment law and HR services which will support you in the running of your club, including:
- Health & Safety Audit
- Risk Assessments
- Manual Handling Assessments
- COSHH Assessments
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Fire Safety
- Method Statements
- Staff Handbook
As a member you will receive:
- 24/7 access to a member-only support website, including downloadable documents, certificates and checklists
- Unlimited telephone support
- Access to a personal on-line library
- Monthly newsletters providing advice in commercial law, taxation, PAYE and current legislation.
“The Newsletter sent by Club Insure keeps both the Club and I informed of current insurance details. I have found several of the features incredibly useful and have utilised the information to ensure our policies are kept up to date” Mrs Geraldine Whelan, Shipley Bowling Club
The HR package includes a robust review of your current procedures and if necessary, a revised plan of action, followed by regular updates and maintenance to ensure it is compliant with current legislation. The main focuses include:
- Contracts of Employment
- Discipline and grievance procedures
- Discrimination (including age, disability, race, religion, sex, and sexual orientation)
- Employment contracts
- Family-friendly issues (including maternity and paternity leave)
- Flexible working policies
- Holiday pay
- Recruitment and selection procedures
- Redundancy, sickness and absence procedures.
For more information on any of our services call us on 0344 488 9204 or simply fill in our contact form.