As the recently appointed preferred provider of insurance for CISWO, we work closely with the Coal Industry Social Welfare Organisation to constantly update our technical knowledge of the very specific insurance needs of the Miners Welfare Schemes.
Miners Welfare Schemes are complex entities – they are charities and many have hived-off trading companies. Our Insurance products are tailored to cover all the entities within a single policy.
Our experienced managers have recently been conducting face to face visits througout the UK for those Welfare’s with Insurance due. By visiting the Welfare’s we have been able to identify any queries and to ensure the risk as a whole is insured on the correct basis designed by our insurance specialists with over 30 years experience .
Our exclusive cover includes:-
- Exclusive tailor-made policy wording.
- Exclusive to Club Insure panel of “A” Rated British Insurers.
- Exclusive Health & Safety / Risk Management on-line website and telephone support.
- In-House experienced claims department and dedicated account handler.
- Discounted Fixed Wiring Electrical testing to comply with the Electricity at Work Regulations.
To arrange an appointment with our specialist insurance manager or to inform us of your renewal date so we can contact you 6 weeks prior, please complete our contact form or call 0844 488 9204.