For those of you that were unfortunately affected please following the following guidance:
- As soon as it is safe to do so, take as many photographs of the damage as possible.
- Secure the building or site, using local contractors, to prevent further damage or loss and record all costs and expenses incurred.
- Notify your Broker/Insurer of the loss and provide a realistic estimate of the impending claim, as soon as reasonably possible.
- Remove undamaged goods to prevent contamination and do not attempt to dry or clean items damaged beyond repair.
- Involve a specialist restoration company who can respond quickly to assist with salvaging or drying out.
- If necessary, find temporary premises to relocate to and hire equipment you may need to carry on trading.
If you need any more guidance please do get in touch with us.