We have informed you in previous news articles that Lemma Europe Insurance Company Ltd recently entered liquidation leaving up to 7,000 UK customer affected by the firm’s collapse.
We have spoken to Clubs who have been left with little information from their broker and we have been able to provide urgent cover and advice on claims pending payout and how to claim back a refund from the Financial Services Scheme (FSCS).
If you business is currently placed with Lemma Europe you need to take action now. You may not be currently insured even though you have paid your premiums.
Our competitors are resorting to offshore and “B” rated insurers to compete we ONLY use British based “A” rated insurers so our clients are protected.
Designed by our team of Club specialists who have over 30 years experience within this sector, you will receive:-
- A confidential review of your existing arrangements by an experienced client manager.
- Exclusive tailor-made policy wording with no age restrictions or hidden admin fees.
- Access to a panel of “A” rated British based Insurers including RSA, Lloyds of London, Aviva and QBE.
- Exclusive Health and Safety/Risk Management on-line website and telephone support.
- In-House experienced claims department and a dedicated account handler.
For urgent cover and to discuss how Club Insure can help you make the best decision to protect your club, please contact us via our contact form or 0113 205 4319. We can arrange a call back from an experienced Client manager to assess your Clubs immediate needs.
For Further information on the collapse of Lemma Europe see www.lemmaeurope.com